Saturday, May 24, 2014

Apology: How to Make This Discount Banner below Work

Thursday I posted this banner and told of the swimwear we could enjoy at 35%, (some more!), off!

Today I used the banner and found it did not apply the discounted prices.

I found, if I go back and use it a 2nd time, it applies the discount!

So if the discount does not apply the 1st time you click on this banner, return and click on it again, and should to get great plus size swimwear at these discounts!  
I tried this on two computers at home and it has worked both times and should work for you!

So enjoy these plus size swimwear styles I wrote of Thursday and many other swimwear styles at S4A for less this weekend by doing the above!

If you are interested
I also found many of their Designer plus size swimwear is also discounted!
Including this years’ Gabi Fresh Midkini
And full figure swimwear by:
  • Becca
  • La Blanca
  • Michael Kors
  • Carmen Marc Valvo
  • Jessica Simpson
  • Kenneth Cole
  • Badgley Mischka 
 And more!

I apologize again, this banner worked, with one click, Thursday…

Hope you have a great holiday weekend!

5/24/14
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment