Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Coco Reef Plus Size Swimwear 2015

Currently Always for Me has plenty of new for 2015 plus size swimwear styles in. They have two Coco Reef underwire tankini tops that come in swimwear sizes 16W to 24W and your choice of cup sizes C, D or DD.
They also have a new Coco Reef black high waist swim brief in sizes 1X to 3X.

At the same time all their previous Coco Reef underwire swimwear styles are on sale at 50%, or more, Off!

Coco Reef’s 2015 C to DD Cup 2015 Tankini Tops

Consider that so far…Both of these tankini tops have adjustable straps and provide underwire bust support with removable foam inserts!

This one has an excellent review that tells us this tankini top is true to size, excellent quality and other words of praise.
  Plus Size Swimwear Coco Reef Safari Style Underwire Tankini Top 
I like that it will go with many black swim briefs one is apt to have already! 

This one has no reviews yet, but appears to be the same swim top with a different print. Plus Size Swimwear Coco Reef Wonderland Geo Underwire Tankini Top 

I like that you can choose your cup size C to DD on Coco Reef swim tops.

When they first starting coming out with underwire swimwear I wondered how that would work if all the wires were the same cup size…
I guess some companies, like Coco Reef, are working on this!

With so many new swimwear styles for 2015 to choose from at online store, I think I just decided to start with underwire styles owing to this sort of curiosity.

There are many 2015 swimwear styles I will be showing here real soon!

Do not bother waiting for me though.
I am finding the most at both Always for Me and Swimsuits for All,
whose links are at the top of the right column of this page.

Enjoy!

1/7/15
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment